Online Best Paper Submission
Only the entrant who submitted the work will receive the notification emails; it is the responsibility of the submitting author to notify other authors. Submitting author must be a member of ITAA.Complete the Submission Form.
1. Only current members will be allowed to complete the submission process.
2. Begin submission process by logging on to the submission page.
3. List your institution.
4. List the name of your faculty advisor.
5. List your faculty advisor’s email address.
6. List the title of your paper exactly as it should appear in the conference program.
7. List author information (names, institutions) exactly as it should appear in the conference program.
8. Enter the track in which the proceedings article should be grouped. Choose from:
Design/Product Development (DPD) –the creative process, technical design, factors of design, product development for target markets, specification development, and related studies.
Consumer Behavior (CB) – phenomena related to how consumers behave in the marketplace, shopping behavior, consumer perceptions, consumption patterns and consumer practices.
Culture (CUL) – cross-cultural comparisons, popular culture, critical theories, ethnic studies, feminist theory, ethnographic studies, anthropological approach, and related studies.
Historic (HIS) – artifact analysis, historic trends, archeological studies, historic cross-cultural comparisons, and related studies.
Merchandising/Marketing/Retailing I. Management (MM) – merchandising or retail management, customer service, retail technology, B2B commerce, and related studies
Merchandising/Marketing/Retailing II. Branding (MB) – brand image, advertising, promotion, retail atmospherics, and related studies.
Pedagogy and Professional Development (PPD) – critical pedagogy, curriculum development and assessment, future trends for professions, industry or interdisciplinary lings, professional development, and related studies.
Social/Psychological Aspects (SPA) – appearance management, identity, group behavior, body image, acculturation, gender and dress, and related studies.
Sustainability/Social Responsibility (SSR) – issues focusing on environmental and social/ethical impact across all tracks.
Textile & Apparel Industries (TAI) – trade analysis, economic theory, international
business, sizing, manufacturing, socially responsible industrial practices, global sourcing issues, supply chain/operations management and practices, production technology, and other related industry issues.
Textile/Apparel Science (TAS) – textile science/evaluation, functional clothing development/evaluation, and related studies.
Undergraduate (UG) - scholarly work where the undergraduate is first author and has done the bulk of the work; undergraduate studies can be authored solely by the student, or can be co-authored with a faculty member or members.
9. Select the level for review: Graduate-Doctoral, Graduate-Masters, or Undergraduate.
10. Check copyright agreement terms.
11. Browse/select the Proceedings file to upload.
12. Browse/select the Full Paper file to upload.
13. Browse/Select completed Faculty Endorsement document to upload.
14. Click “submit” to complete the submission process.
With successful completion of submission, submitter will see a new screen with an online message that includes the Submission ID number. Page also has a link to print the submission form, which includes all information entered in the form fields -- except the file names of the files uploaded.